SoCal Networking is a membership-based organization whose primary purpose is to help grow our members’ businesses via the peer-to-peer exchange of qualified business leads. One major requirement of the group is that we do not allow overlap in the business categories our current members have already secured for themselves. This means that all members serve one business category, and each category has exclusivity. Members act on a pay it forward philosophy. If you refer business leads to other members, you should see referrals come back to you.
Other than that, our requirements are quite simple:
• We have a monthly networking opportunity that members should attend. We share updates, goals, challenges and ask for support in certain areas.
• You should connect and get to know other members in the group individually. This helps build and strengthen relationships.
• We have a required quarterly mixer that happens somewhere unique throughout Southern California. This is where we kick back and celebrate.
Steps to Becoming a Member
If you understand and agree to the above requirements, applying to be a part of SoCal Networking is done by following these three steps:
1) Check below to see if your business category is available
2) Submit an application for membership
3) A member chair will reach out to you to schedule an introductory call
Check to See If Your Business Category is Available
Local business in a region like Southern California is spread over hundreds of categories, and new industries are always popping up. Our goal is to bring a diverse group of professionals together to expand the group’s network and reach.
The following categories are already filled by group members:
- Business Exit Planning
- Commercial Insurance
- Mortgage Broker
- Private Wealth Management
- Website Development & Digital Marketing
If the area you do business in is not on the list, please contact us by filling out the brief form to let us know you’re interested.
If your business is on this list, then you might not be able to join at this time, but you’re always welcome to reach out and see if there’s a possibility to go onto our waiting list, or submit your info to go onto our mailing list to attend one of our events.